Wednesday, May 23, 2007

the CATS and Feeny weeny

well, it HAS indeed been awhile..and yes I PROMISE myself to keep this blog going! Wedsnesday is here again, the day has dawned cool and beautfiul and I am going to plant my new BOSTON IVY plant which they say will grow big and bushy. BUT before I plant it I will make sure that it is not poisonous to my dogs....I want it to grow and cover the outside of the dog fence on the east, so as to block from view the stray cats who populate my neighbors broken window well. Phoenix (feeny weeny) is a good dog for a neighborhood and hardly ever barks except when she sees those cats, who taunt her by sitting and preening themselves at the edge of the window well of my neighbor's house. And ....of course,....woulnt you just know it, my neighbor is NOT hospitable in any way shapr or form and especially not when dogs are barking!
I also am DEFINITELY going to get to work on finishing the painting of the dining room today!

No comments: