Friday, March 9, 2007

A new start













I am a technological misfit and have problems even figuring out how to set the time on the coffeepot let along figure out how to switch all of my blogging efforts to a different format! (which just happened over the last two months or so...) so anyhow NOW I figure I will finally get going on this blog, which I actually began in January of 2007! (I figure nearly six months is long enough!)

This is intended to be a blog about my newfs and living with these wonderful big hairy dogs who fill up not only a lot of space in the house but also a lot of space (nearly all of it) in my heart! I lost my dear Tasha just recently (read about her in my OTHER blog) so the house is a little bit empty and there are only 4 bowls now to fill in the morning,m the three big ones for the newfs JENNA, ANGEL, AND PHOENIX and the itty bitty one for Zoey the rat terrier. (you can see them all in the pix I have included...Phoenix is the one who is laid out on the couch, Jenna is the one with the rope toy in her mouth, and Angel is the dear old dog who is providing a warm spot for her best friend Zoey to curl up in...)

Living with this crowd is sometimes fun, sometimes a hassle, and all of the time a blessing. My life just wouldn't be nearly as fulfilling if animals did not share it with me, especially NEWFOUNDLAND animals. How do people without pets do it? You know, they say when you pet an animal, your heart rate slows and your blood pressure drops...it's good for you, and good for them.
Take some time now, go and PET your pet!

till next time.....

OH and don't forget to click on the title...you will be taken to a wonderful site where you can find neckties and travel mugs with your favorite dog images!

No comments: